Please find below registration options for the 30th European Energy Law Seminar. This registration does not cover your accomodation, which you will have to separately arrange, book and pay for with the Hotel Hampshire - Babylon The Hague .
We strongly recommend to book your accommodation as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
To ensure your accommodation during the seminar the registration deadline is 12 January 2018.
An early decision discount is applicable to applicants who register before 24 December 2017.
- € 100 for participants who register for two days and the dinner buffet on Sunday
- € 75 for participants who register for two days
- € 50 for participants who register for one day
After receipt of your registration, you will receive an invoice with the details for payment. Please note that payment is due in 7 days from invoice date, and has nevertheless to be complete before 21 January 2018.
When you have registered but are unable to attend, please notify the Organising Office ASAP. Transferring your place to a colleague is possible.
When a registrant is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, the following refund arrangements apply:
- - Registrations cancelled before or on 12 January 2018 will be refunded 50% of the seminar cost.
- - Registrations cancelled after 12 January 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.